Brighton Homes is locally owned and has a management team with a combined 50 years’ experience – building over 3,000 homes along the Wasatch Front area. Our distinct approach to home building begins with our ability to locate great parcels of land and continues with our use of high quality materials, a broad range of custom options, and brand name suppliers. It ends with you knowing that you have the best possible home for the best possible value.
Our mission is to improve every day at building the best possible homes for the best possible value. We want to surpass your expectations for the home building experience.
Brighton Homes Utah LLC was founded in 2010. We aren’t recycling 30-year-old home plans; we are building exciting, fresh designs using the latest architectural and construction practices. Since its founding, Brighton Homes has completed or is currently developing the following communities:
- Homestead at Gailey Park in Kaysville, UT
- Foothills at Cherry Lane in Layton, UT
- Mountain Shadow at Love Estates in Layton, UT
- Kensington Court in Bountiful, UT
- Bountiful Hollow in Bountiful, UT
- The Pines at North Canyon in Bountiful, UT
- Sunset Equestrian Estates in Kaysville, UT
- Cottages at Cherry Lane in Layton, UT
- Kestrel Bay in Farmington, UT
- Fiddler’s Green in Fruit Heights, UT
- Homestead at Hales Farm in Kaysville, UT
- Hoffman Place in Bountiful, UT
- The Meadows in Centerville, UT
- Porter Walton Townhomes in Centerville, UT
- Old Orchard in Bountiful, UT
- Val Verda Meadows in Bountiful, UT
- Ruth Estates in Bountiful, UT
We have also built numerous semi-custom homes on buyer-owned lots in Salt Lake and Davis Counties, and have been an enthusiastic participant in the Parade of Homes.